Sunday, July 12, 2009

Best Surfing Spots in Hawaii












Here's one thing I have on my 'bucket list' that I really want to do. They say surfing is great, but surfing in Hawaii is like heaven. With it's beautiful beaches, big waves, and hot bodies; Hawaii is a surfing paradise. But just like everywhere else, you have to know where to go. Here's a list of some of the top surfing spots Hawaii has to offer.


  • Ehukai Beach Park (North Shore, Oahu)
  • Laniakea (North Shore, Oahu)
  • Backyards (North Shore, Oahu)
  • Hookipa (Paia, Maui)
  • Honolua (North Shore, Maui)
  • Velzyland (North Shore, Oahu)
  • Hanalei (North Shore, Kauai)
  • Canoes (South Shore, Oahu)












2 comments:

  1. Every one should read this ....
    thanks for sharin with us......

    ________________
    DyanaDevis

    Online Marketing of your brand

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your article so much, I appreciate you for this great post , thanks for sharing this lovely post with us, and I love that place and hoping that one day may be I go there.


    Laptop Repair Leicester

    Web Design Bedfordshire

    ReplyDelete