Friday, July 10, 2009

Kona Coffee is the Best

















I am a coffee addict. I will drink coffee anywhere at any time. So I guess you could say I'm a bit of a coffee snob. That being said, the best coffee I have tasted lies in Kona. It's located in the Big Island of Hawaii in the North and South Kona Districts. The beans are grown and cultivated in the slopes of Mount Hualalai and Mauna Loa. Why is it better here then anywhere else? Well it starts with the weather. Kona's weather is sunny with humid rainy afternoons and cool nights. Another factor is Kona's volcanic enriched soil. Add those two together and you get the perfect coffee bean growing conditions. Be sure when you drink a cup or grab a bag that you get 100% Kona coffee. Often times they sell a Kona blend (with beans from Brasil or Colombia) which is made from only 10% Kona beans.

1 comment:

  1. I love coffee......
    Every one should read this ....
    thanks for sharin with us......

    ________________
    DyanaDevis

    Online Marketing of your brand

    ReplyDelete